Basin dimensions and morphology as controls on amplification of tidal motions (the Early Miocene North Hungarian Bay)
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 665–682, August 1995
How to Cite
SZTANÓ, O. and DE BOER, P. L. (1995), Basin dimensions and morphology as controls on amplification of tidal motions (the Early Miocene North Hungarian Bay). Sedimentology, 42: 665–682. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1995.tb00399.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 19 May 1994; revision accepted 13 December 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!