Ground-penetrating radar and coring used to study the large-scale structure of point-bar deposits in three dimensions
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 839–852, December 1995
How to Cite
BRIDGE, J. S., ALEXANDER, J., COLLIER, R. E. LL., GAWTHORPE, ROB. L. and JARVIS, J. (1995), Ground-penetrating radar and coring used to study the large-scale structure of point-bar deposits in three dimensions. Sedimentology, 42: 839–852. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1995.tb00413.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 21 December 1993; revision accepted 7 April 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!