Department of Earth Sciences, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT. UK.
An experimental study of flow, bedload transport and bed topography under conditions of erosion and deposition and comparison with theoretical models
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 117–146, February 1995
How to Cite
BENNETT, S. J. and BRIDGE, J. S. (1995), An experimental study of flow, bedload transport and bed topography under conditions of erosion and deposition and comparison with theoretical models. Sedimentology, 42: 117–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1995.tb01274.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 24 January 1994; revision accepted 26 May 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!