Now at Caribbean Marine Research Centre, Lee Stocking Island, Bahamas, PO Box 5389, Lake Worth, FL 33466–5389, USA.
Experiments on the entrainment threshold of well-sorted and poorly sorted carbonate sands
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 33–40, February 1996
How to Cite
PRAGER, E. J., SOUTHARD, J. B. and VIVONI-GALLART, E. R. (1996), Experiments on the entrainment threshold of well-sorted and poorly sorted carbonate sands. Sedimentology, 43: 33–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1996.tb01457.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 13 December 1994; revision accepted 6 June 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!