Department of Space Studies, Center for Aerospace Sciences, University of North Dakota.
Field measurements of the flux and speed of wind-blown sand
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 41–52, February 1996
How to Cite
GREELEY, R., BLUMBERG, D. G. and WILLIAMS, S. H. (1996), Field measurements of the flux and speed of wind-blown sand. Sedimentology, 43: 41–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1996.tb01458.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 3 November 1994; revision accepted 6 June 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!