Bedload transport of aggregated muddy alluvium from Cooper Creek, central Australia: a flume study
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 771–790, October 1996
How to Cite
MAROULIS, J. C. and NANSON, G. C. (1996), Bedload transport of aggregated muddy alluvium from Cooper Creek, central Australia: a flume study. Sedimentology, 43: 771–790. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1996.tb01501.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 16 March 1995; revision accepted 15 January 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!