Stratigraphic architecture resulting from Late Quaternary evolution of the Riverine Plain, south-eastern Australia
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 927–945, December 1996
How to Cite
PAGE, K. J. and NANSON, G. C. (1996), Stratigraphic architecture resulting from Late Quaternary evolution of the Riverine Plain, south-eastern Australia. Sedimentology, 43: 927–945. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1996.tb01512.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 2 August 1995; revision accepted 25 February 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!