Department of Geology, University of St Andrews, St Andrews, Fife KY16 9ST, UK.
A depositional model for storm- and tide-influenced prograding siliciclastic shorelines from the Middle Devonian of the central Appalachian foreland basin, USA
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
1996 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 611–629, August 1996
How to Cite
PRAVE, A. R., DUKE, W. L. and SLATTERY, W. (1996), A depositional model for storm- and tide-influenced prograding siliciclastic shorelines from the Middle Devonian of the central Appalachian foreland basin, USA. Sedimentology, 43: 611–629. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1996.tb02017.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 13 June 1994; revision accepted 6 December 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!