Ordovician low- to intermediate-Mg calcite marine cements from Sweden: marine alteration and implications for oxygen isotopes in Ordovician seawater
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
1996 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 719–735, August 1996
How to Cite
TOBIN, K. J. and WALKER, K. R. (1996), Ordovician low- to intermediate-Mg calcite marine cements from Sweden: marine alteration and implications for oxygen isotopes in Ordovician seawater. Sedimentology, 43: 719–735. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1996.tb02022.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 24 July 1995; revision accepted 29 January 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!