Imran A. Khan, Geological Survey of Pakistan, Palaeontology and Stratigraphy Branch, 84, H-8/1, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Evolution of Miocene fluvial environments, eastern Potwar plateau, northern Pakistan
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 221–251, April 1997
How to Cite
KHAN, I. A., BRIDGE, J. S., KAPPELMAN, J. and WILSON, R. (1997), Evolution of Miocene fluvial environments, eastern Potwar plateau, northern Pakistan. Sedimentology, 44: 221–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1997.tb01522.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 7 June 1995; revision accepted 24 June 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!