Present address: Department of Geology, University of Newcastle, Newcastle, NSW, 2308, Australia.
Sedimentology and palaeogeomorphology of four large valley systems incising delta plains, western Canada Foreland Basin: implications for mid-Cretaceous sea-level changes
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2003
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 1147–1186, December 2003
How to Cite
Plint, A. G. and Wadsworth, J. A. (2003), Sedimentology and palaeogeomorphology of four large valley systems incising delta plains, western Canada Foreland Basin: implications for mid-Cretaceous sea-level changes. Sedimentology, 50: 1147–1186. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2003.00599.x
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2003
- Manuscript received 7 January 2003; revision accepted 30 July 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!