Present address: Institute for Frontier Research on Earth Evolution (IFREE), Japan Marine Science and Technology Center (JAMSTEC), 2–15 Natsusima-cho, Yokosuka 237-0061, Japan. (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Geochemical and isotopic studies of aeolian sediments in China
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2004
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 211–230, April 2004
How to Cite
Honda, M., Yabuki, S. and Shimizu, H. (2004), Geochemical and isotopic studies of aeolian sediments in China. Sedimentology, 51: 211–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2004.00618.x
- Issue online: 15 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2004
- Manuscript received 4 September 2001; revision accepted 23 October 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!