Mudstones of the Tanqua Basin, South Africa: an analysis of lateral and stratigraphic variations within mudstones, and a comparison of mudstones within and between turbidite fans
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2004
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 479–502, June 2004
How to Cite
Andersson, P. O. D. and Worden, R. H. (2004), Mudstones of the Tanqua Basin, South Africa: an analysis of lateral and stratigraphic variations within mudstones, and a comparison of mudstones within and between turbidite fans. Sedimentology, 51: 479–502. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2004.00633.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2004
- Manuscript received 18 November 2002; revision accepted 12 January 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!