Present address: Institut für Paläontologie, Loewenichstraße 28, 91054 Erlangen, Germany.
Environmental factors influencing skeletal grain sediment associations: a critical review of Miocene examples from the western Mediterranean
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2004
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 627–651, June 2004
How to Cite
Pomar, L., Brandano, M. and Westphal, H. (2004), Environmental factors influencing skeletal grain sediment associations: a critical review of Miocene examples from the western Mediterranean. Sedimentology, 51: 627–651. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2004.00640.x
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2004
- Manuscript received 27 August, 2003; revision accepted 22 December 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!