Present address: Centre for Geosciences, University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ, UK (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Pool-fills: a window to palaeoflood history and response in bedrock-confined rivers
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2004
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 901–925, October 2004
How to Cite
Jansen, J. D. and Brierley, G. J. (2004), Pool-fills: a window to palaeoflood history and response in bedrock-confined rivers. Sedimentology, 51: 901–925. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2004.00643.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2004
- Manuscript received 15 April 2003; revision accepted 26 February 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!