Present address: Department of Geological Sciences, 2200 Colorado Avenue, Campus Box 399, Boulder, CO 80309-0399, USA (E-mail: email@example.com).
Differentiating the effect of episodic tectonism and eustatic sea-level fluctuations in foreland basins filled by alluvial fans and axial deltaic systems: insights from a three-dimensional stratigraphic forward model
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2004
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 809–835, August 2004
How to Cite
Clevis, Q., De Boer, P. L. and Nijman, W. (2004), Differentiating the effect of episodic tectonism and eustatic sea-level fluctuations in foreland basins filled by alluvial fans and axial deltaic systems: insights from a three-dimensional stratigraphic forward model. Sedimentology, 51: 809–835. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2004.00652.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2004
- Manuscript received 21 November 2002; revision accepted 18 March 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!