Shallow slides and pockmark swarms in the Eivissa Channel, western Mediterranean Sea
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2004
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 837–850, August 2004
How to Cite
Lastras, G., Canals, M., Urgeles, R., Hughes-Clarke, J. E. and Acosta, J. (2004), Shallow slides and pockmark swarms in the Eivissa Channel, western Mediterranean Sea. Sedimentology, 51: 837–850. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2004.00654.x
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2004
- Manuscript received 1 May 2003; revision accepted 25 March 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!