Present address: IFM-Geomar, Leibniz-Institut für Meereswissenschaften, Dienstgebäude Ostufer, Wischhofstr. 1–3, 24148 Kiel, Germany (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Scale and timing of Rare Earth Element redistribution in the Taconian foreland of New England
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2004
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 885–897, August 2004
How to Cite
Bock, B., Hurowitz, J. A., Mclennan, S. M. and Hanson, G. N. (2004), Scale and timing of Rare Earth Element redistribution in the Taconian foreland of New England. Sedimentology, 51: 885–897. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2004.00656.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2004
- Manuscript received 28 July 2003; revision accepted 23 February 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!