The formation and environmental significance of calcite rafts in tropical tufa-depositing rivers of northern Australia
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2004
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 1089–1101, October 2004
How to Cite
Taylor, M. P., Drysdale, R. N. and Carthew, K. D. (2004), The formation and environmental significance of calcite rafts in tropical tufa-depositing rivers of northern Australia. Sedimentology, 51: 1089–1101. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2004.00661.x
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2004
- Manuscript received 10 June 2003; revision accepted 3 March 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!