The importance of changing oceanography in controlling late Quaternary carbonate sedimentation on a high-energy, tropical, oceanic ramp: north-western Australia
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2004
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 1179–1205, December 2004
How to Cite
James, N. P., Bone, Y., Kyser, T. K., Dix, G. R. and Collins, L. B. (2004), The importance of changing oceanography in controlling late Quaternary carbonate sedimentation on a high-energy, tropical, oceanic ramp: north-western Australia. Sedimentology, 51: 1179–1205. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2004.00666.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2004
- Manuscript received 10 June 2003; revision accepted 13 May 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!