Sedimentary environment of the Faroe-Shetland and Faroe Bank Channels, north-east Atlantic, and the use of bedforms as indicators of bottom current velocity in the deep ocean
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2004
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 1207–1241, December 2004
How to Cite
Masson, D. G., Wynn, R. B. and Bett, B. J. (2004), Sedimentary environment of the Faroe-Shetland and Faroe Bank Channels, north-east Atlantic, and the use of bedforms as indicators of bottom current velocity in the deep ocean. Sedimentology, 51: 1207–1241. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2004.00668.x
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2004
- Manuscript received 14 October 2003; revision accepted 2 June 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!