Present address: Østsjællands Museum, Højerup Bygade 38, 4660 Store Heddinge, Denmark.
Laminated–bioturbated cycles in Maastrichtian chalk of the North Sea: oxygenation fluctuations within the Milankovitch frequency band
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2004
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 1323–1342, December 2004
How to Cite
Damholt, T. and Surlyk, F. (2004), Laminated–bioturbated cycles in Maastrichtian chalk of the North Sea: oxygenation fluctuations within the Milankovitch frequency band. Sedimentology, 51: 1323–1342. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2004.00672.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2004
- Manuscript received 25 March 2003; revision accepted 26 July 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!