Present address: Department of Geological Sciences, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 32611, USA (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Seismic stratigraphy, buried beach ridges and contourite drifts: the Late Quaternary history of the closed Lago Cardiel basin, Argentina (49°S)
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2004
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 1–23, February 2005
How to Cite
Gilli, A., Anselmetti, F. S., Ariztegui, D., Beres, M., McKenzie, J. A. and Markgraf, V. (2005), Seismic stratigraphy, buried beach ridges and contourite drifts: the Late Quaternary history of the closed Lago Cardiel basin, Argentina (49°S). Sedimentology, 52: 1–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2004.00677.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2004
- Manuscript received 1 May 2003; revision accepted 17 August 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!