Present addresses: Conseil régional de l'environnement Gaspésie-Iles-de-la-Madeleine (CREGIM), 106 A Port-Royal C.P. 69, Bonaventure, Québec, GOC 1EO, Canada;
Morphology and facies architecture of a falling sea level strandplain, Umiujaq, Hudson Bay, Canada
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 141–160, February 2005
How to Cite
FRASER, C., HILL, P. R. and ALLARD, M. (2005), Morphology and facies architecture of a falling sea level strandplain, Umiujaq, Hudson Bay, Canada. Sedimentology, 52: 141–160. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2004.00680.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Manuscript received 28 July 2003; revision accepted 6 August 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!