Microbial-foraminiferal episodes in the Early Aptian of the southern Tethyan margin: ecological significance and possible relation to oceanic anoxic event 1a
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 77–99, February 2005
How to Cite
IMMENHAUSER, A., HILLGÄRTNER, H. and VAN BENTUM, E. (2005), Microbial-foraminiferal episodes in the Early Aptian of the southern Tethyan margin: ecological significance and possible relation to oceanic anoxic event 1a. Sedimentology, 52: 77–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2004.00683.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Manuscript received 2 February 2004; revision accepted 24 July 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!