A test of models of fluvial architecture and palaeosol development: Camp Rice Formation (Upper Pliocene-Lower Pleistocene), southern Rio Grande rift, New Mexico, USA
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 191–211, February 2005
How to Cite
MACK, G. H. and MADOFF, R. D. (2005), A test of models of fluvial architecture and palaeosol development: Camp Rice Formation (Upper Pliocene-Lower Pleistocene), southern Rio Grande rift, New Mexico, USA. Sedimentology, 52: 191–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2004.00687.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Manuscript received 18 February 2004; revision accepted 24 September 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!