Present address: G. B. Dunbar, Research School of Earth Sciences, Australian National University, Canberra, ACT 0200, Australia.
Estimating palaeobathymetry of wave-graded continental shelves from sediment texture
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2005
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 253–269, April 2005
How to Cite
DUNBAR, G. B. and BARRETT, P. J. (2005), Estimating palaeobathymetry of wave-graded continental shelves from sediment texture. Sedimentology, 52: 253–269. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2004.00695.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2005
- Manuscript received 10 March 2004; revision accepted 8 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!