Present address: Robert J. Schindler, School of Geography, University of Leeds, Woodhouse Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS2 9JT, UK.
Flow and turbulence structure across the ripple–dune transition: an experiment under mobile bed conditions
Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 627–649, June 2005
How to Cite
SCHINDLER, R. J. and ROBERT, A. (2005), Flow and turbulence structure across the ripple–dune transition: an experiment under mobile bed conditions. Sedimentology, 52: 627–649. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2005.00706.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
- Manuscript received 16 March 2004; revision accepted 29 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!