Present address: Northeast Science & Information, Ministry of Natural Resources, Highway 101 East, P.O. Box 3020, South Porcupine, Ontario, Canada, PON-1HO.
Bedload path length and point bar development in gravel-bed river models
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2005
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 839–857, August 2005
How to Cite
PYRCE, R. S. and ASHMORE, P. E. (2005), Bedload path length and point bar development in gravel-bed river models. Sedimentology, 52: 839–857. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2005.00714.x
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2005
- Manuscript received 1 April 2004; revision accepted 18 January 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!