Pre-vegetation alluvial fan facies and processes: an example from the Cambro-Ordovician Rozel Conglomerate Formation, Jersey, Channel Islands
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 693–713, August 2005
How to Cite
WENT, D. J. (2005), Pre-vegetation alluvial fan facies and processes: an example from the Cambro-Ordovician Rozel Conglomerate Formation, Jersey, Channel Islands. Sedimentology, 52: 693–713. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2005.00716.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
- Manuscript received 20 March 2003; revision accepted 16 March 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!