Sediment suspension dynamics and a new criterion for the maintenance of turbulent suspensions
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2005
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 683–691, August 2005
How to Cite
LEEDER, M. R., GRAY, T. E. and ALEXANDER, J. (2005), Sediment suspension dynamics and a new criterion for the maintenance of turbulent suspensions. Sedimentology, 52: 683–691. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2005.00720.x
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2005
- Manuscript received 30 November 2004; revision accepted 6 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!