Present address: P. V. Villard, Geomorphic Solutions, 141 Brunel Road, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L4Z 1X3.
Bar and dune development during a freshet: Fraser River Estuary, British Columbia, Canada
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2005
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 737–756, August 2005
How to Cite
VILLARD, P. V. and CHURCH, M. (2005), Bar and dune development during a freshet: Fraser River Estuary, British Columbia, Canada. Sedimentology, 52: 737–756. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2005.00721.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2005
- Manuscript received 2 January 2004; revision accepted 8 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!