Present address: Veerle Vandeginste, Fysico-chemische geologie, K.U.Leuven, Celestijnenlaan 200C, 3001 Heverlee.
Zebra dolomitization as a result of focused fluid flow in the Rocky Mountains Fold and Thrust Belt, Canada
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2005
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 1067–1095, October 2005
How to Cite
VANDEGINSTE, V., SWENNEN, R., GLEESON, S. A., ELLAM, R. M., OSADETZ, K. and ROURE, F. (2005), Zebra dolomitization as a result of focused fluid flow in the Rocky Mountains Fold and Thrust Belt, Canada. Sedimentology, 52: 1067–1095. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2005.00724.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2005
- Manuscript received 03 March 2004; revision accepted 19 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!