Present address: Université P. & M. Curie, Département de Géologie Sédimentaire, UMR-CNRS 5143 ‘Paléobiodiversité & Paléoenvironnements’, Case 117, 4, place Jussieu, F-75252 Paris cedex 05, France.
Depositional environments and iron ooid formation in condensed sections (Callovian–Oxfordian, south-eastern Paris basin, France)
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2005
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 969–985, October 2005
How to Cite
COLLIN, P. Y., LOREAU, J. P. and COURVILLE, P. (2005), Depositional environments and iron ooid formation in condensed sections (Callovian–Oxfordian, south-eastern Paris basin, France). Sedimentology, 52: 969–985. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2005.00728.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2005
- Manuscript received 16 December 2003; revision accepted 9 September 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!