Genesis of large siliceous stromatolites at Frying Pan Lake, Waimangu geothermal field, North Island, New Zealand
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2005
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 1229–1252, December 2005
How to Cite
JONES, B., RENAUT, R. W. and KONHAUSER, K. O. (2005), Genesis of large siliceous stromatolites at Frying Pan Lake, Waimangu geothermal field, North Island, New Zealand. Sedimentology, 52: 1229–1252. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2005.00739.x
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2005
- Manuscript received 14 October 2004; revision accepted 1 June 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!