Present address: Elizabeth C. Turner, Department of Earth Sciences, Laurentian University, Sudbury ON, P3E 2C6, Canada.
Microscopic calcite dendrites in cold-water tufa: implications for nucleation of micrite and cement
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2005
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 1043–1066, October 2005
How to Cite
TURNER, E. C. and JONES, B. (2005), Microscopic calcite dendrites in cold-water tufa: implications for nucleation of micrite and cement. Sedimentology, 52: 1043–1066. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2005.00741.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2005
- Manuscript received 22 October 2004; revision accepted 5 June 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!