Present address: Department of Earth Sciences, University of Ottawa, 140 Louis Pasteur Pvt., K1N 6N5, Ottawa, ON, Canada.
Sedimentary response to a tectonically induced sea-level fall in a shallow back-arc basin: the Mulichinco Formation (Lower Cretaceous), Neuquén Basin, Argentina
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2006
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 55–81, February 2006
How to Cite
SCHWARZ, E., SPALLETTI, L. A. and HOWELL, J. A. (2006), Sedimentary response to a tectonically induced sea-level fall in a shallow back-arc basin: the Mulichinco Formation (Lower Cretaceous), Neuquén Basin, Argentina. Sedimentology, 53: 55–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2005.00753.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2006
- Manuscript received 21 December 2004; revision accepted 5 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!