Present address: AWE, Aldermaston, Reading, Berks RG7 4PR, UK.
Transport and accumulation of actinide elements in the near-shore environment: field and modelling studies
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2005
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 237–248, February 2006
How to Cite
MARSDEN, O. J., ABRAHAMSEN, L., BRYAN, N. D., PHILIP DAY, J., KEITH FIFIELD, L., GENT, C., GOODALL, P. S., MORRIS, K. and LIVENS, F. R. (2006), Transport and accumulation of actinide elements in the near-shore environment: field and modelling studies. Sedimentology, 53: 237–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2005.00761.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2005
- Manuscript received 17 March 2005; revision accepted 2 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!