The sedimentology and alluvial architecture of the sandy braided South Saskatchewan River, Canada
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2006
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 413–434, April 2006
How to Cite
SAMBROOK SMITH, G. H., ASHWORTH, P. J., BEST, J. L., WOODWARD, J. and SIMPSON, C. J. (2006), The sedimentology and alluvial architecture of the sandy braided South Saskatchewan River, Canada. Sedimentology, 53: 413–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2005.00769.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2006
- Manuscript received 29 April 2004; revision accepted 2 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!