Present address: ISMER, Université du Québec à Rimouski, 310 allées des Ursuline, Rimouski G5L 3A1, Canada.
The influence of vegetation on turbulence and flow velocities in European salt-marshes
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2006
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 259–277, April 2006
How to Cite
NEUMEIER, U. and AMOS, C. L. (2006), The influence of vegetation on turbulence and flow velocities in European salt-marshes. Sedimentology, 53: 259–277. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2006.00772.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2006
- Manuscript received 8 March 2005; revision accepted 12 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!