Sedimentology and stratigraphy of a transgressive, muddy gravel beach: Waterside Beach, Bay of Fundy, Canada
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2006
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 279–296, April 2006
How to Cite
DASHTGARD, S. E., GINGRAS, M. K. and BUTLER, K. E. (2006), Sedimentology and stratigraphy of a transgressive, muddy gravel beach: Waterside Beach, Bay of Fundy, Canada. Sedimentology, 53: 279–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2006.00773.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2006
- Manuscript received 31 May 2005; revision accepted 13 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!