Sea-level and tectonic control of middle to late Pleistocene turbidite systems in Santa Monica Basin, offshore California
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2006
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 867–897, August 2006
How to Cite
NORMARK, W. R., PIPER, D. J. W. and SLITER, R. (2006), Sea-level and tectonic control of middle to late Pleistocene turbidite systems in Santa Monica Basin, offshore California. Sedimentology, 53: 867–897. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2006.00797.x
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 5 August 2005; revision accepted 5 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!