Molar tooth structures of the Neoarchean Monteville Formation, Transvaal Supergroup, South Africa. II: A wave-induced fluid flow model
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 1069–1082, October 2006
How to Cite
BISHOP, J. W., SUMNER, D. Y. and HUERTA, N. J. (2006), Molar tooth structures of the Neoarchean Monteville Formation, Transvaal Supergroup, South Africa. II: A wave-induced fluid flow model. Sedimentology, 53: 1069–1082. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2006.00802.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Manuscript received 2 December 2005; revision accepted 3 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!