This article is part of the PhD dissertation of Miss Odette Nehza.
The effect of subaerial exposure on the morphology and microstructure of stromatolites in the Cretaceous Sinyangdong Formation, Gyeongsang Supergroup, Korea1
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 1121–1133, October 2006
How to Cite
NEHZA, O. and WOO, K. S. (2006), The effect of subaerial exposure on the morphology and microstructure of stromatolites in the Cretaceous Sinyangdong Formation, Gyeongsang Supergroup, Korea. Sedimentology, 53: 1121–1133. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2006.00804.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Manuscript received 11 January 2005; revision accepted 23 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!