This article is part of the PhD dissertation of Miss Odette Nehza.
The effect of subaerial exposure on the morphology and microstructure of stromatolites in the Cretaceous Sinyangdong Formation, Gyeongsang Supergroup, Korea1
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 1121–1133, October 2006
How to Cite
NEHZA, O. and WOO, K. S. (2006), The effect of subaerial exposure on the morphology and microstructure of stromatolites in the Cretaceous Sinyangdong Formation, Gyeongsang Supergroup, Korea. Sedimentology, 53: 1121–1133. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2006.00804.x
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
- Manuscript received 11 January 2005; revision accepted 23 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!