Facies, geometry and geological significance of Late Ordovician (early Caradocian) coral bioherms: Lourdes Formation, western Newfoundland
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2006
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 1361–1379, December 2006
How to Cite
BATTEN HENDER, K. L. and DIX, G. R. (2006), Facies, geometry and geological significance of Late Ordovician (early Caradocian) coral bioherms: Lourdes Formation, western Newfoundland. Sedimentology, 53: 1361–1379. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2006.00805.x
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2006
- Manuscript received 6 December 2005; revision accepted 26 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!