Silicification of sulphate evaporites and their carbonate replacements in Eocene marine sediments, Tunisia: two diagenetic trends
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 1135–1159, October 2006
How to Cite
HENCHIRI, M. and SLIM-S'HIMI, N. (2006), Silicification of sulphate evaporites and their carbonate replacements in Eocene marine sediments, Tunisia: two diagenetic trends. Sedimentology, 53: 1135–1159. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2006.00806.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Manuscript received 6 July 2005; revision accepted 26 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!