A sequence stratigraphic model for an intensely bioturbated shallow-marine sandstone: the Bridport Sand Formation, Wessex Basin, UK
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2006
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 1229–1263, December 2006
How to Cite
MORRIS, J. E., HAMPSON, G. J. and JOHNSON, H. D. (2006), A sequence stratigraphic model for an intensely bioturbated shallow-marine sandstone: the Bridport Sand Formation, Wessex Basin, UK. Sedimentology, 53: 1229–1263. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2006.00811.x
- Issue online: 31 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2006
- Manuscript received 18 May 2004; revision accepted 10 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!