Present address: Chevron ETC, San Ramon, CA 94583, USA.
Channel formation by flow stripping: large-scale scour features along the Monterey East Channel and their relation to sediment waves
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2006
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 1265–1287, December 2006
How to Cite
FILDANI, A., NORMARK, W. R., KOSTIC, S. and PARKER, G. (2006), Channel formation by flow stripping: large-scale scour features along the Monterey East Channel and their relation to sediment waves. Sedimentology, 53: 1265–1287. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2006.00812.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2006
- Manuscript received 14 May 2005; revision accepted 7 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!