A point-sourced calciclastic submarine fan complex (Eocene Anotz Formation, western Pyrenees): facies architecture, evolution and controlling factors
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2006
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 137–168, February 2007
How to Cite
PAYROS, A., PUJALTE, V. and ORUE-ETXEBARRIA, X. (2007), A point-sourced calciclastic submarine fan complex (Eocene Anotz Formation, western Pyrenees): facies architecture, evolution and controlling factors. Sedimentology, 54: 137–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2006.00823.x
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2006
- Manuscript received 24 August 2005; revision accepted 18 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!